We offer an independent advice in corporate finance, based in our experience of more than 15 years, having advised and executed many deals with companies, financial entities and public institutions.
We include a great variety of investment banking services. We focus our business in small and medium sized companies, with a multisectorial approach and working closely to our clients, offering the corporate solutions that allow them creating value in the long term.
We serve family groups, independent entrepreneurs, public institutions and institutional investors.
– Debt reestructuring.
– Balance sheet optimisation and diversification of funding activity.
– Funding mandates: banking or desintermediate solutions (private equity, direct lending, etc).
– Project Finance and Public-Private partnership projects.
– European Funds: (i) JEREMIE programme – microcredits, loans, private equity, etc. (ii) JESSICA programme 2014-20 (iii) European Investment Bank (EIB).
– Structuring of tax-relief investment vehicles (asset finance, Socimis -spanish Reits, etc.).
– Coinvestment formulas for entrepreneurial projects: advisory in the setup of vehicles and fundraising.
– Private Equity Fund or Company: support and colaboration in the design, setup and registry in CNMV.
– Leveraged transactions (LBOs, MBOs, MBIs, etc.).
– Seeking financial partners: investors/individual shareholders, companies or institutional investors (domestic or international private equity funds).
– Strategic alliances, Joint Ventures.
– Company’s equity reestructuring.
– Reports and analysis: company valuation, strategic plan, international expansion, sale booklet.
– IBR (Independent Business Review), Financial Due-Diligence.
Experience in corporate finance
An overview of our collective experience by transaction type includes:
Some engagements were completed by CROSS CAPITAL team members at prior firms.